Log Export Statistics Update

Wednesday 29 Aug 2018

Log export market graphics - This week we've got our monthly update from the good folks at Champion Freight. The chart shows total log export values to China to the end of July are up 32 percent year-on-year contributing to overall log exports growing 26 percent across all markets. To the end of July, China shipments month-on-month are up 15 percent and overall log exports up 41 percent.

More >>

Share |

Copyright 2004-2018 © Innovatek Ltd. All rights reserved.